Coimbatore Popular Hindu Pilgrim Centers and Temples List with location
List of Popular Hindu Temples and Pilgrim centers Located in Coimbatore
we can check the major hindu temples and pilgrim centers located near Coimbatore aka kovai in tamilnadu. There are so many major kovils here, Eachanari Lord Vinayagar Temple, Maruthamalai Lord Murugan Temple, Lord Ramar Temple, Kottai Eswaran Temple etc. templespedia.com already published about some of these tamilnadu temples.we will soon u[date more about these pilgrim places.
1. Eachanari Lord Vinayagar Temple – 6-feet tall idol of Lord Vinayaga is the main attraction here
2. Melur Lord Patteeswarar Swamy Temple – Built by Karikala Chola of the Chola Dynasty
3. Palamalai Lord Ranganathar Temple – dedicated to Lord Ranganathar and located in kovai.
4. Maruthamalai Lord Murugan Temple – where couples can be blessed with children
5. Sree Ayyappan Temple – built during midst of 19th century, it’s belong to lord ayyappa.
6. Goddess Koniamman temple – the principal temple in Coimbathore.
7. Lord Ramar Temple – the most significant temples in Coimbathore and you should visit here.
8. Kottai Eswaran Temple – saves devotees from adverse destiny and bless them with a prosperous future
9. Naga Sai Mandir – Shirdi Sai Baba has been worshipped as ‘Nagasai’
10. Goddess Thandu Mariamman Temple – located on the nerve centre of Coimbatore on the Avinashi road